SCOREKEEPERS: Please ensure that Technical Fouls are properly administered: Refresher on Technicals:
- Penalty: NBA Style - 1-Shot & back to the Point of Interruption (POI)
- Referees should understand P.O.I.
- The clock should stop during T's unless teams are delaying the game.
- Red #1 fouls Blue #5 on a lay-up. Shooting 2-shots
- Red #1 disagrees w/the Ref, who T's Red #1 for foul language
- Order of Events: A) The "T" is shot first by any player on Blue Team (ONE SHOT)
- B) The POI is Blue #5 shooting his 2-shots with the players on the free throw line
- Red #1 does have to sit 3-min's
- Clock should be stopped during the "T".
Scorekeepers, please dont allow Referees to administer this incorrectly which is 2-shots plus possession...
This is why we now stop the clock so that we dont waste time arguing over what to do.
|< Prev||Next >|